Dredd Blu-ray was released on January 8, 2012 and soon became top 1 seller on Blu-ray.com. Starring Karl Urban and Olivia Thirlby, sci-fi action movie Dredd bring audience impressive special effects. If you want to backup Dredd Blu-ray disc on your PC, you can follow the below tips to backup/copy/burn Dredd Blu-ray disc with your Blu-ray burner.
As the newly released commercial Blu-ray disc, Dredd Blu-ray discs are protected with region codes and digital rights managements. If you want to play, rip or copy Dredd Blu-ray DVD, you should use software with right Blu-ray licensing and decryption capacity.
Magic Blu-ray Copy can help you decode Blu-ray protection, copy Dredd to computer hard disk drive and burn Dredd Blu-ray to a blank Blu-ray without any quality loss.
How to copy Dredd Blu-ray to computer hard disk drive?
Step 1 DownloadMagic Blu-ray Copy from official website and install it on your computer.
Step 2 Run this application, you can see following interface.
1). When you insert a Blu-ray disc, Magic Blu-ray Copy can automatically load disc information. Or you can select the disc or "From hard disk..." from the "Source" dropdown list, then choose a Blu-ray movie, disc or folder manually.
2). Choose destination for your targeted Blu-ray movie from the "Target".
3). Click"Copy Mode" box list. Then choose to copy "Full Disc" or "Main Movie". If you select the "Main Movie", you'll get the following window. Just choose a proper main movie from the "Movie to Copy" dropdown list, then select the audio tracks and subtitles and press "OK" to save it.
Step 3 Click "Start" button to begin copying Blu-ray movies.
How to copy/burn Looper Blu-ray DVD to a blank Blu-ray?
1. Download and install Magic Blu-ray Copy on your computer.
2. Insert your original Blu-ray DVD disc into your blu-ray drive and run Magic Blu-ray Copy.
3. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
4. Press "Start" button to start copying.
5. After the reading process(reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
6. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.