Divergent was one the hottest movies in the first half 2014, and now has been released on Blu-ray. In order to make sure that your investment doesn’t become scratched, lost, stolen, or otherwise useless, you can backup Divergent Blu-ray to your computer or burn it to a blank BD. This article offers you a one stop solution to copy Divergent Blu-ray movie to a blank Blu-ray disc and make a full copy.
Blu-ray copy software should be used to successfully backup Blu-ray discs. Commercial Blu-ray discs are encrypted with many layers of protection. Making copies of commercial discs requires removing or bypassing Blu-ray Encryption. Magic Blu-ray Copy can copy protected Blu-ray discs to computer hard drive in 1:1 mode as BDMV folder or ISO file, and burn a Blu-ray disc from a Blu-ray drive or a Blu-ray ISO file to a blank BD directly. Free download Magic Blu-ray Copy and install it to your PC.
How to Copy Divergent Blu-ray Movie to a Blank Blu-ray Disc?
1. Run Magic Blu-ray Copy and insert your original Blu-ray disc into your blu-ray drive. It will automatically load your disc information.
2. Select ‘[BD-RE]insert blank disc when reading finished’ option as Target. If you can not see this option, please check your drive, it might not be a BD-RE, but a BD-BOM, which can not support Blu-ray burning.
3. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
4. Press "Start" button to start copying.
5. After the reading process(reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
6. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.
You can find more setting for the burning or copying process from . If you want to rip Divergent Blu-ray disc to other formats for your portable devices, you can use Magic Blu-ray Ripper and follow the article: How to Rip Divergent Blu-ray Disc to Other Formats.