As newly released commercial Blu-ray discs, Lincoln Blu-ray discs are protected with region codes and layers of digital rights managements. If you want to copy Lincoln Blu-ray or burn Lincoln Blu-ray to a blank Blu-ray on your computer, you should use software with right Blu-ray licensing and decryption capacity.
Magic Blu-ray Copy is an efficient Blu-ray copier, decrypter and burner software program. It can easily remove Blu-ray protection, and copy Blu-ray to your targeted device or burn it to a blank blu-ray disc, which will protect your original Blu-ray discs from being scratched. You can follow the below tips and choose a way you need:
How to copy Lincoln Blu-ray movie to computer hard drive?
Step 1 Download Magic Blu-ray Copy from official website and install it on your computer.
Step 2 Run this application, you can see following interface.
1). When you insert Lincoln Blu-ray disc, Magic Blu-ray Copy can automatically load disc information. Or you can select the disc or "From hard disk..." from the "Source" dropdown list, then choose a Blu-ray movie, disc or folder manually.
2). Choose destination for your targeted Blu-ray movie from the "Target".
3). Click"Copy Mode" box list. Then choose to copy "Full Disc" or "Main Movie". If you select the "Main Movie", you'll get the following window. Just choose a proper main movie from the "Movie to Copy" dropdown list, then select the audio tracks and subtitles and press "OK" to save it.
Step 3 Click "Start" button to begin copying Blu-ray movies.
How to copy/burn Lincoln Blu-ray DVD to a blank Blu-ray?
1. Download and install Magic Blu-ray Copy on your computer.
2. Insert your original Blu-ray DVD disc into your blu-ray drive and run Magic Blu-ray Copy. It will automatically load your disc information.
3.Select [BD-RE]insert blank disc when reading finished option as Target. If you can not see this option, please check your drive, it might not be a BD-RE, but a BD-BOM, which can not support Blu-ray burning.
4. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
5. Press "Start" button to start copying.
6. After the reading process(reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
7. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.