ISO image is a reference to the .iso file extension for disc-image file, which contains an exact copy of the data on an optical disc. Creating ISO images is an effective way to backup your DVD or Blu-ray data, and the ISO images can also be mounted to a virtual drive for further DVD/Blu-ray disc burning. This tutorial will show you how to copy Blu-ray ISO image to a blank Blu-ray disc.
To burn a Blu-ray ISO image to a blank Blu-ray disc, there are basically 2 steps. First, mount the ISO image to a virtual drive as if a physical disc was loaded in the drive. Second, burn the Blu-ray data to a blank Blu-ray disc. Detailed steps will be as follows:
Step 1: Mount ISO image
Here you will need a virtual drive tool, such as DAEMON Tool, to help you mount the ISO image file to the virtual drive.
1. Download DAEMON Tool from http://www.daemon-tools.cc/downloads and install it. And please select "Free license" when installing.
2. Reboot your computer.
3. Click on the right corner of your computer screen.
4. Then select "Device 0: [I:] No Media" option to choose the ISO file to be mounted to the virtual drive.
Step 2: Copy Blu-ray ISO image to Blu-ray disc
To copy or burn a disc, you will a third-party burning tool. Blu-ray is a patented technology. Appropriate codecs will need to be purchased to deal with kinds of protection. Magic Blu-ray Copy is an efficient Blu-ray copier, decrypter and burner software program. It can easily remove Blu-ray protection and burn Blu-ray ISO image file to blank Blu-ray discs.
1. Free download Magic Blu-ray Copy and install it.
2. Run Magic DVD Copy, the Blu-ray DVD in the virtual drive will be auto-loaded.
3. Insert a recordable Blu-ray disc into your Blu-ray burner.
4. Choose a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
5. Press “Start” button to start copying.