Blu-ray DVD has much larger storage than normal DVD discs. If you want to back up a Blu-ray disc, you can consider to copy blu-ray DVD to ISO files. This tutorial will teach you how to copy Blu-ray disc to ISO and how to play Blu-ray ISO files in a few steps.
How to copy blu-ray DVD to ISO?
1. Download and install Magic Blu-ray Copy on your computer.
2. Insert your original Blu-ray DVD disc into your blu-ray drive and run Magic Blu-ray Copy. The Blu-ray copy will automatically load your source Blu-ray DVD information.(You can also choose a Blu-ray folder to copy from hard drive).
3. Select “Image Recorder [ISO file]” from “Target” drop-down list.
4. Select a proper copy mode.
5. Modify the disc label if you need.
6. Press “Start” button.
7. Select a directory on your hard drive to save the .ISO file.
How to play Blu-ray ISO file?
1. Download DAEMON Tool and install it. (Please select "Free license" when installing.)
2. Restart your computer.
3. Left click on the right corner of your computer screen.
4. Then left click "Device 0: [I:] No Media" to choose the ISO file you saved to mount this image.
5. Open your Blu-ray DVD player software and choose the virtual drive (such as [I:] in the above sample) to playback.