As the newly released commercial Blu-ray disc, Argo Blu-ray discs are protected with region codes and digital rights managements. If you want to copy or burn Argo Blu-ray DVD to a blank Blu-ray for backup, you should use software with right Blu-ray licensing and decryption capacity.
Magic Blu-ray Copy can help you decode Blu-ray protection and burn Argo Blu-ray without any quality loss. You can follow the below tips:
What kind of recordable blu-ray disc is supported:
BD-R (single sided single layer, 25GB)
BD-R DL (single sided dual layer, 50GB)
BD-RE (rewritable, single sided single layer, 25GB)
BD-RE DL (rewritable, single sided dual layer, 50GB)
How to copy/burn Argo Blu-ray DVD to a blank Blu-ray?
1. Download and install Magic Blu-ray Copy on your computer.
2. Insert your original Blu-ray DVD disc into your blu-ray drive and run Magic Blu-ray Copy.
3. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
4. Press "Start" button to start copying.
5. After the reading process(reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
6. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.
If you want to know more information about Argo film or rip Argo Blu-ray discs to other formats, you can refer to How to Backup or Rip Argo Blu-ray Disc?