Newly released commercial Blu-ray discs are all protected with region codes and layers of digital rights management. What's more, A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray disc has special BD+ protection from foxconnect.com. If you want to copy or burn A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray to a blank Blu-ray on your computer, you should use software with right Blu-ray licensing and decryption capacity.
Magic Blu-ray Copy is an efficient Blu-ray copier, decrypter and burner software program. It can easily remove Blu-ray protection, and copy Blu-ray to your targeted device or burn Blu-ray to a blank Blu-ray disc, which will protect your original Blu-ray discs from being scratched. In version 2.2.0, Magic Blu-ray Copy solved the BD+ bluray disc "A Good Day to Die Hard". It is now available to copy and burn A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray. You can follow the below tips:
How to copy/burn A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray to a blank Blu-ray?
1. Free download Magic Blu-ray Copy and install it on your computer.
2. Run the program and insert your original A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray disc into your blu-ray drive. It will automatically load your disc information.
3. Select [BD-RE]insert blank disc when reading finished option as Target. If you can not see this option, please check your drive, it might not be a BD-RE, but a BD-BOM, which can not support Blu-ray burning.
4. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
5. Press "Start" button to start copying.
6. After the reading process(reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
7. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.
You can find more setting for the burning or copying process from If you want to rip A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray disc to other formats for your portable devices, you can use Magic Blu-ray Ripper and follow the article:How to Rip A Good Day to Die Hard Blu-ray Disc.