If you want to burn Blu-ray ISO image file to the recordable BD disc, here is a solution for you. As you know, if you want to play Blu-ray ISO file, you need to use a third-party tool, such as DAEMON Tool. Magic Blu-ray Copy will help you decode Blu-ray protection can burn Blu-ray ISO image file.
Step 1: Mount ISO image file with the virtual drive tool
1. Download DAEMON Tool and install it. And please select "Free license" when installing.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Left click on the right corner of your computer screen.
4. Then left click "Device 0: [I:] No Media" to choose the ISO file you saved and it will be mounted to the virtual drive.
Step 2: Start burning with Magic Blu-ray Copy.
1. Open Magic Blu-ray Copy. The blu-ray DVD in the virtual drive will be auto-loaded.
2. Insert a recordable blu-ray disc into your blu-ray burner.
3. Choose a proper copy mode.
4. Modify the disc label if you need.
5. Press “Start” button to start copying.