As the hottest Blu-ray movie released this week, X-Men: Days of Future Past is the most successful movie in the X-Men series, getting both great box office and positive reviews from critics. The Blu-ray disc of this X-Men movie was just released on October 14, so if you would like to get this Blu-ray disc, it’s absolutely a good idea that you backup X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray disc to a blank Blu-ray disc, then you can enjoy the superb watching experience and get rid of any worry about a possible disc damage.
Blu-ray copy software should be used to successfully backup Blu-ray discs. Commercial Blu-ray discs are encrypted with many layers of protection. Making copies of commercial discs requires removing or bypassing Blu-ray Encryption. Magic Blu-ray Copy can copy protected Blu-ray discs to computer hard drive in 1:1 mode as BDMV folder or ISO file, and burn a Blu-ray disc from a Blu-ray drive or a Blu-ray ISO file to a blank BD directly. Free download Magic Blu-ray Copy and install it to your PC.
How to Copy X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray Movie to a Blank Blu-ray Disc?
1. Run Magic Blu-ray Copy and insert your original Blu-ray disc into your blu-ray drive. It will automatically load the disc information.
2. Select “[BD-RE]insert blank disc when reading finished” option as Target. If you cannot see this option, please check your drive, it might not be a BD-RE, but a BD-ROM, which cannot support Blu-ray burning.
3. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
4. Press "Start" button to start copying.
5. After the reading process (reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
6. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.
You can find more setting for the burning or copying process from the button. If you want to rip X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray disc to other formats for your portable devices, you can use Magic Blu-ray Ripper and follow the article: How to Rip X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray Disc.