As time went by, many Blu-ray lovers have accrued a massive collection of Blu-ray discs. In order to make sure that your investment doesn’t become scratched, lost, stolen, or otherwise useless, it worth your time to backup Blu-ray discs. In this guide, we will show you 3 ways to backup Blu-ray movie collection.
Commercial DVD movies are encrypted with many layers of protection, which makes it a little more difficult to copy them. Making copies of commercial discs requires removing or bypassing Blu-ray Encryption. Therefore, you will need a third-party tool with right Blu-ray license to help you make a copy.
If you want to rip Blu-ray to other formats, which can play on portable devices, such as iPad, iPhone, PS3, etc, please refer to OPTION A. If you want to make a digital copy of the original disc on your computer, please refer to OPTION B. If you want to make a duplicate disc, you can burn it on to a blank Blu-ray disc, please refer to OPTION C.
Step 1 Download Magic Blu-ray Ripper from official website. It will help you remove Blu-ray restrictions and rip Blu-ray to different formats and devices without any quality loss.
Step 2 Insert a Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray drive, the Ripper will automatically load the disc information.
Step 3 Choose a destination for the ripped files from Target and select a format or device as Profile.
Step 4 Click Start to begin ripping your Blu-ray disc.
The Ripper can automatically choose the most appropriate format for your device. Nearly half of the playback time of the movie later, you can rip the Blu-ray movie to your PC.
Download Magic Blu-ray Copy from official website and install it on your computer. Magic Blu-ray Copy is an efficient Blu-ray copier, decrypter and burner software program. It can easily remove Blu-ray protection, and copy Blu-ray to targeted device or burn it to a blank blu-ray disc.
1. Run Magic Blu-ray Copy, and insert your Blu-ray disc to the Blu-ray drive. The copy will automatically load disc information.
2. Choose a destination for your copied Blu-ray movie from the "Target".
3. Click"Copy Mode" box list. Then choose to copy "Full Disc".
4. Click "Start" button to begin copying the Blu-ray movie.
Just in 1-2 hours, the entire Blu-ray movie will be copied to your PC. If you want to make a digital copy in ISO format, you can select ‘Image Recorder[ISO file]’ as Target.
1. Run Magic Blu-ray Copy and insert your original Blu-ray disc into your blu-ray drive. It will automatically load your disc information.
2. Select ‘[BD-RE]insert blank disc when reading finished’ option as Target.
3. Select a proper copy mode and modify the disc label if you need.
4. Press "Start" button to start copying.
5. After the reading process (reading data to the temp folder) is done, the program will reject the original disc and ask you to insert a recordable BD disc, then please insert a proper one and press OK button to continue.
6. The burning is done when you get the following prompt.